Be the Light!
Hello, TBE community!
As we slowly emerge from the darkness of the pandemic and draw closer to Hanukkah, we invite you to take part in a fun and festive activity designed to “light up” the homes of TBE congregants while helping us get to know each other better. You can be young or old, single or married, empty nesters or have kids at home to participate.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete and submit the short questionnaire below on behalf of your household by Friday, November 12.
- By Friday, November 19, you’ll receive an e-mail letting you know the information on the household you’ve been chosen to “light up,” along with further instructions.
- Put together a goodie bag using the information you’ve been provided. You can gift candy, Hanukkah or winter-themed items, toys, wine, or anything else. How much you spend is up to you, but please keep it within $25.
- Write a little note from your household so your recipient knows whom it’s from.
- Drop off your gift bag toward the end of November as Hanukkah begins. (The holiday begins the evening of November 28 and ends on December 6.)
- Once you sign up to “light up” someone’s home, you’ll be on the list to have someone “light up” yours as well!
We hope you will participate and look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.