TBE Reopening Guidelines for Onsite Activities
The following guidelines will be implemented as we begin to reopen Temple Beth El for onsite activities, both indoors and outdoors. Additional guidelines and restrictions may also apply to individual events. Your adherence to ALL guidelines is necessary to create the safest possible environment based on the latest medical advice and recommended protocols issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local authorities. As federal, state and local protocols are updated, we will work to modify our guidelines accordingly and notify the congregation.
We also understand that not everyone will be ready or able to attend in-person activities and some may be prevented from attending due to space limitations. To ensure these individuals can still participate as members of the congregation, we plan to continue offering a virtual platform for our programming to the fullest extent possible.
Anyone who fails to comply with the guidelines will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- A mask covering both nose and mouth must be worn at all times.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained, except for those individuals attending from the same household.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used when entering and leaving the building.
- The following procedures will apply to lavatory use:
- No more than two people at any point in time may use the lavatory.
- Wait outside at least 6 feet from nearest person.
- Do not use facilities clearly marked as not available.
- Hand washing with soap and water is mandatory for at least 20 seconds.
- Lavatories will be closed for all outdoor events.